Tuesday 23 October 2012

A gift I made

I recently stitched this in between my big project that I messed up on with stitching white on white, the wrong way on my aida cloth. (Many foul words were spouted upon making that discovery)

In case you were wondering, it's my in-laws who have recently helped me out a lot and I wanted to show them I appreciated it.

I got the kit (And soooo many others) from http://www.etsy.com/shop/weelittlestitches and am planning on stitching the same gift for my parents and my sister and her new family. (She's having a baby boy today!)

Anyways, a small update from the stitchery world. I'm going to start making my own patterns soon and putting them up on my etsy shop, so be prepared to deal with a lot of etsy updates.

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea

    I like your weelittlestitches pattern it is great. I love their stuff. I am currently working on a similar one from PixelPower. I look forward to seeing your own designs too.

    ReplyDelete