Tuesday 7 August 2012

At last I'm free!

So yesterday, I finished the Tinkerbell Thomas Kinkade kit. My mom will be happy since it's a belated birthday (in June) and Mother's Day (in May) gift. She also just got a job recently so now it's a Mother's Day/Birthday/Congratsonthenewjob Day gift. I did not keep track of the hours, but let it be known that a lot of episodes of Adventure Time, Beverly Hills 90210, The Wire and....Jersey Shore among other shows passed by while I stitched. So, from May-August.



Coming up next: an Autumn pattern for the house. I have all of the seasons, but I figure I'll work on one per season. Since summer is almost over, I'll start on Autumn, 
and in Autumn, winter and so on. 
I also have a few super secret projects to work on. Once they are given to the giftees, 
I'll post progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment